When it comes to selling properties, commercial real estate signage remains a classic and effective marketing tool. A well-designed and strategically placed sign can attract prospective buyers, create a lasting impression, and ultimately lead to a successful sale.
Before potential clients even step inside a property, their first impression is often influenced by what they see from the outside. This is where commercial real estate signage comes into play.
A well-executed sign doesn’t just display information; it conveys a message about the property, its value, and the professionalism of the parties involved. Therefore, creating an appealing and informative sign is crucial.
In this blog post, we share our top tips to help real estate professionals maximize visibility through their signage efforts.
Tips for Designing Effective Commercial Real Estate Signage
- Prioritize Design Clarity: The primary purpose of commercial signage is to convey information clearly and quickly. A cluttered storefront signage with too much information can overwhelm viewers. Ensure that your signage design is clear, legible, and consistent with your brand. Focus on the property’s key details: name, contact information, property type, and any unique selling points.
- Focus on Readability: Choose fonts that are easy to read from a distance. Avoid overly decorative or script fonts. Additionally, consider the contrast between text and background – high contrast enhances readability.
- Don’t Forget Branding: A consistent brand identity builds trust and recognition. Ensure that your commercial real estate signage aligns with your company’s branding, including the use of colors, fonts, and logos. After all, consistency fosters credibility and professionalism.
- Keep it Visual: Incorporate high-quality images of the property whenever possible. Visual elements can capture attention and provide a glimpse of what the property offers. A picture is worth a thousand words, and quality images can help spark interest.
- Call to Action: Include a clear and compelling call to action (CTA). It’s an effective way to guide prospective buyers on the next steps they must take. Whether it’s visiting a website, making a call, or scheduling a tour, keep your CTA short, simple, and effective.
Tips for Choosing a Quality Signage
- Select the Right Sign Size: Bigger isn’t always better, but it’s essential to strike a balance. A commercial real estate sign that’s too small might not catch the eye, while an overly large sign can overwhelm the space. Consider the property’s location and the viewing distance when determining the optimal size.
- Choose an Appropriate Sign Type: Different properties might require different sign types. For instance, a larger property might benefit from a post-and-panel sign, while a smaller one might do well with a hanging sign. Make sure the sign type complements the property and its surroundings.
- Utilize High-Quality Materials: Invest in durable materials that can withstand weather conditions. A weather-worn, faded commercial real estate signage can give a negative impression about the property. Choose materials like vinyl or PVC that are known for their longevity.
- Choose a Professional Sign Service: An experienced sign installation company, Denron Signs specializes in creating signage that stands out and delivers results. We have the expertise to understand the nuances of design, typography, materials, and placement that cater specifically to the unique requirements of real estate signage.
Tips for Choosing the Right Location for Your Sign
The strategic placement of commercial real estate signage is as important as its design. A sign that’s not easily visible or accessible won’t yield the desired results. So it doesn’t matter if your commercial space is Montgomery County, Delaware County, or New Jersey, because placement matters.
Consider these placement tips:
- Street Visibility: Position your signs where they are easily visible from the street, capturing the attention of passing pedestrians and motorists. Consider the line of sight from various angles, considering potential obstructions such as trees or other buildings. The goal is to make the sign a beacon that draws attention and piques curiosity.
- Property Entrance: Place commercial real estate signage near the property’s entrance or along paths that potential clients are likely to take. Positioning your signage near the property’s entrance is a strategic move. As potential clients approach the property, the sign reinforces their decision to explore further. This placement not only provides immediate access to essential information but also establishes a sense of anticipation and excitement about what the property has to offer.
- High-Traffic Areas: Identify high-traffic zones around the property and leverage these areas for signage placement. Places like busy intersections, popular shopping districts, or well-frequented public spaces can expose your sign to a broader audience. The constant flow of foot and vehicular traffic in these areas increases the chances of your sign capturing the attention of potential clients.
- Use Directional Signs: For properties located off the main road, use directional signs to guide potential buyers. Clear arrows and concise information can prevent frustration and keep interested parties engaged.
Tips for Measuring the Effectiveness of Commercial Real Estate Signage
To evaluate the success of your signage strategy, consider these metrics:
- Foot Traffic: Track the number of inquiries or visitors the signage generates. Compare this to periods without signage to gauge its impact.
- Online Engagement: Monitor website visits, page views, and other online interactions originating from the information on the commercial real estate signage.
- Conversion Rate: Calculate the percentage of leads generated from signage that ultimately result in property showings or transactions.
- Feedback: Collect feedback from clients who contacted you after seeing the sign. This can provide valuable insights into the sign’s effectiveness.
Boost Property Sales with Commercial Real Estate Signage from Denron Signs
Commercial real estate signage is an important tool for boosting property visibility and attracting potential clients. By prioritizing design, visibility, and quality, you can leverage the power of signage to stand out in a competitive market and lead potential clients to discover the value your property offers.
If you are searching for a reliable commercial sign company, look no further than Denron Signs. We are an experienced sign company offering sign installation services across Chester County PA, Delaware County PA, Montgomery County PA, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and beyond.
Whether you are looking for custom storefront signs or yard signs for your real estate business, we can help. Contact us today for a free estimate!